We are committed to offer people the best service we can. To keep our standards high, we need to know when we get this right, but also need to know when we have got things wrong. Your feedback will help us to constantly improve as well as giving us the opportunity to put any problems right.
We would love to hear from you and hear about what worked well when you received support from the NIDAS service. If you would like to let us know when we get things right, please use the ways to contact us below. We will acknowledge your compliment and may ask if can use your feedback (anonymised) on our NIDAS website and social media platforms.
If you want to tell us when we may have got things wrong, we want to hear from you. Most issues can be resolved in a straightforward, informal way via a telephone call or email to the NIDAS Service Manager.
Phone Number: 0300 561 0555
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: PO BOX Leeway, City Hall, Norwich, NR2 1NH
The Manager will be happy to talk with you regarding your problem and will make a written account of what has happened. The Service Manager will do all they can to make the appropriate changes wherever possible.
There may be occasions where you feel your concern is not able to be dealt with this way. If this is the case, we have a formal complaints procedure which is found here.
We want to offer you assurance where there is a complaint;
• We welcome hearing from you. This allows us to make things right for you where we can.
• We would like for you tell us as much detail about what happened as you are comfortable with.
• If your complaint is about a member of NIDAS staff, the complaint will be directly addressed by the NIDAS Service Manager as the team member is not allowed the handle the complaint themselves.
• If your complaint is about the Service Manager, this will be handled by the Chief Executive Officer (Leeway Domestic Violence and Abuse Service).
• If the complaint is about a member of NIDAS staff who is currently supporting you, where appropriate, you will be given the option to have support offered by an alternative member of staff.
• We will treat anyone who makes a complaint with respect and will respond fairly and honestly and within the timescales set out within the formal procedure.